Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? Cyndaninja

2. What is your age? 12

3. What server are you applying to? I am applying for the prison server

4. What is your timezone? GMT

5. Are you a donator? im not a donator

6. What is your Discord ID? Cyndaninja#5473

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? atleast 5 hours everyday

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I do not speak more then one language

9. How long have you played MuxMC? ive played MuxMc before Alacroy was the owner

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think MuxMc is a very good server with high experienced staff and well developed and scripted and the builds are amazing and the community is really friendly aswell

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be a staff member on MuxMc because Mux is the only Minecraft server I play now and I really enjoy playing prisons and ive always been interested in whats going on at the time and I enjoy the different aspects that Mux has over other servers and for those reasons I would really enjoy being a staff member on Mux

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? you should choose me over other applicants because I have been an admin on a server for 4 months and I don't have a life so im very active I spend atleast 5 hours a day on mux on weekdays and atleast 7-10 hours on weekends and I can handle tough and pressuring situations

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I have been staff on a minehut server called Southpvp I

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I have never been punished on MuxMc before

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? my greatest strength in my opinion would be being able to handle high pressure situations calmly

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? in my opinion my greatest weakness would be recording

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) I do not have anyone who could vouch for me

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I am a 12 year old who is friendly and sporty and always open to questions

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? nope

Hi Cyndaninja,
Thank you for applying for the staff team.
In order for a chance to gain a FULL chance of getting staff, I would highly advise referring to our Ex moderator, Melvards application guide as followed, https://factionservers.net/threads/guide-making-a-quality-staff-application.64/ . You need to however add more information as a whole and referring to your previous staff experience, Can you please state what it was you did for the server and on the server? (Did you moderate chat etc)
Hope you have a lovely day and/or night,
-Reqult, (Reqult#6718)

Hey Cyndaninja,

I totally agree with Reqult above. About the grammar, I don't see any dots, etc. I suggest you to use the application named Grammarly to fix this.

I wish you good luck!

-Ceilinglight#1786

p1vy

Website
novo.fm
For every post above that includes using 'Grammarly' I disagree with the fact to use any grammar fixer or double checker.
I feel if you just go practice typing a lot then you'll get the job done.
The way i see it is this, Using any grammar checker isn't putting work in, And MuxMC Loves people that will put the most effort into what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.