Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? Cyndaninja

2. What is your age? 12

3. What server are you applying to? I am applying for the prison server.

4. What is your timezone? My timezone is GMT.

5. Are you a donator? Im not a donator.

6. What is your Discord ID? Cyndaninja#5473

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? i can dedicate on average 5 hours to MuxMc.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I do not speak more then one language.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I've played MuxMc before Alacroy was the owner of MuxMc.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think MuxMc is a very good server with high experienced staff , well developed and scripted and the builds are amazing and the community is really friendly as well.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be a staff member on MuxMc because Mux is the only Minecraft server I play now. I also really enjoy playing prisons and i've always been interested in whats going on at the time. Mux also has a friendly community and great staff that help and i want to also help players out that are new or just curious about a new update happening.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because I have been an admin on a server for 4 months and I don't have a life so i'm very active. is well as my timezone is different to the majority of staff so i can be online when they are sleeping or what not. I also spend at least 5 hours a day on Mux on weekdays and at least 7-10 hours on weekends and I can handle tough and pressuring situations.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I have been staff on a minehut server called Southpvp. as a admin i did work my way from trainee to admin
over the months i moderated on SouthPvP i moderated the chat , discord chat and watched over players if reported to be hacking or anything against the server rules.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I have never been punished on MuxMc before.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? in my greatest strength in my opinion would be being able to handle high pressure situations calmly.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? in my opinion my opinion my greatest weakness would be miss understanding an situation

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) I do not have anyone who could vouch for me

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I am a 12 year old who is friendly and sporty and always open to questions

19.Is there anything else you would like us to know? i also have an recording software. if needed to record hackers before punishing or sending proof to a higher rank staff member to punish

Status
Not open for further replies.