Not open for further replies.

GotGoldBoy

1. What is your IGN? GotGoldBoy

2. What is your age? 15

3. What server are you applying to? Factions

4. What is your timezone? UTC +2

5. Are you a donator? No im not.

6. What is your Discord ID? GotGoldBoy#5031

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? I can Play on MuxMC like every day 3-5 Hours

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? ye I speak Latvian it Comes from Latvia. Then i speak German bc i live in Germany for 5 years. And English.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I have played on MuxMC for 52 Hours.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think the Server is nice but there are still some Bugs that should be fixed.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be an Staff on MuxMC bc I want to help ppl and I meet much hackers at pvp and I want to stop them.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I mean like im not more different then other ppl who applyd .

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I have been on some Little Servers a staff. I had experience whit Helper, Mod , Admin and Devloper.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No i haven´t got punished on MuxMC

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? I love to have Friends to Play whit so i dont feel alone. And I love to help People because after that i feel very good bc i know that i helped somebody.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I can some times get really fast mad and thats my only biggest weakness.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) No i Dont have a Staff Member who can potentially vouch for me.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. My Name is Janis im 15 years old. Im from Latvia but live in Germany for 5 years. im gonna end soon the 9th grade.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I was sometimes not nice to other ppl but im gonna never be ever toxic to other Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.