Denied Staff Application,

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.What is your ING?
My ING is: ThatManPerson.
(In case needed i can Always change it at any time)

2.What is your age?
My current age is 17.
(im turning 18 on December 12)

3. What server are you applying to?
Faction wars

4. What is your timezone?
GMT+1

5.Are you a donator?
Currently im not a donator but i will buy ranks when the server comes out on Aug 24.

6.What is your Discord ID?
My discord ID is: Flowless#0403.
(I am willing to change that at any time)

7.How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
7 hours a day, accept when there are family emergency's but i almost never have that.

8. are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, English, Dutch, German, and a little bit of French and i am learning spanisch

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I have played not for to long but long enough to understand the server rules, i also had alot of other staff jobs on different servers.

10.What do you think of MuxMC?
I thinks its a very nice server becouse when pepole have problems they always get helped quik and with a very nice response. The staff are very friendly and helpful and that is what i like. I think this server has the best staff members out there becouse on other servers you are not always get the help your looking for and the staff is not always that friendly and i also have seen the trailer... it whas awesome!!

11.Why do you want to be staff on MucMC?
I would like to be a staff member because i like playing on a server but helping pepole is just more fun! the comunnity and the pepole on this server are just treuly amazing so thats why this server is so amazing!! I know how it is to look true a staff's eyes, i am a nice guy and i helped a lot on other servers and everyone keep telling me about MuxMC so thats how i started playing on the server, i i can tell you i do not regret it!

12.Why should we chose you over other applicants?
You may chose me becouse i am popular with commands and i can find my way through problems really fast. I am a chill guy to work with and i am Always avalible to help. I am a really positive guy that has a reaction time faster then the light

13.Do you have any past staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I have been staff on many servers, so i know how to provide pepole with my best help i can give them.

14.Have you ever been punished on MuxMC
I am happy to tell you, NO i did not :)

15.What do you consider your greatest strength (feel free to list more then one)?
I always give the best i got and i never give up, i can work great with other pepole or in a team, when i have any quistions i'm not afraid to ask them.

16.What do you consider your greatest weakness (feel free to list more then one)?
Sometimes i need to let out my dog, thats it.

17.Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
To bad i do not :C

18.Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My name is Meen Jansen and im 17 years old and i come from Amsterdam. I came in thouch with the english language when i was just 5. I learned different langages true video games and social media. I like being outside with friends and hanging out with my dog. I'm a very creative person and i like to help pepole in the daily life. 3 Months ago i finished my study for WildLife on the GroeneWelle Zwolle. I am a very nice person to be around and i am always very kind. I always help pepole where i can and im always very friendly in the community.
I hope my application will get accepted and i can get the chance to support MuxMC!

Kind Regards,

Meen Jansen

Last edited:

Jonny

Senior Administrator
Hey, ThatManPerson

Thank you for applying! could you please add more detail to your application in all areas.

Thanks,
Jonny

Status
Not open for further replies.