1. What is your IGN?
kinghydra99

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?
Faction Wars.

4. What is your timezone?
UTC-4

5. Are you a donator?
No, im broke right now so... But f I had money I would donate.

6. What is your Discord ID?
BAAAN#2075

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Since school is about to start, probably 7 hours a day from 3:00 to 10:00 pm. On the weekends I can do from when I wake up to sleep(I usually wake up on 11:30 AM and Sleep at 1 Am).

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, I can speak English, A lil bit of Spanish, Filipino, Jamaican.

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I played for a couple days on a different a Account.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
Pretty Interesting and Unique.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I've been addicted to MuxMC for a while now and im just amazed at this server. I would also want more experience with the server and get to know the people who made it an amazing Server.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Im pretty creative coming up with ideas and other things. Im also positive person and will not bring any negativity towards any one.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I use to be senior-admin of a small time server that died down Because the owner wasn't active. Now I am a head-admin at my friends server that is new and being worked on.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
Not at all.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest strength is my creativity, my mind, and my positivity.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest weakness is negativity and I travel a lot and I usually don't bring my pc.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Unfortunately I don't know any one.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am 14-year old aspiring artist, I use to live in the Philippines but now I moved to the US. I love video games(Who doesn't???) I am currently studying graphic design. For the past year alot of bad things has happened in my personal life that could've affected my entire life but I decided to very positive and decided not to be depressed. One of those my father passing away due to an irregular heart beat.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I like trains, especially Thomas the tank engine. My favorite food has to be Fried Chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.