3. What server are you applying to? MuxMC FactionWar

4. What is your timezone? Pacific Daylight Time

5. Are you a donator? No I mite be one

6. What is your Discord ID? Chirpyblock31#9875

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? like 2 hours

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? Um kinda

9. How long have you played MuxMC? Um it wont let me in right now

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think this server looks super good

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I like to play faction and I know many hacks because I have been staff on many servers.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am a diedcated player and will love to be apart of the staff team.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes I have been staff on many server I have banned many hackers but all the server are gone now.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? Nope

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? Um finding hackers, And I am really fast to ban or mute people.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? Um none really I think

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) Um I don't know what that means.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I am really nice I love to help people not like giving people stuff like in reports I like to ask people how was there day and I love to welcome people and be nice.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? I am laggy sometimes so if I go afk that means my wifi is being bad.

Thanks
Chirpyblock31

Status
Not open for further replies.