Denied Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN?
IGN Is Xmorphical, both in discord and minecraft.

2. What is your age?
12, turning 13 April 10th.

3. What server are you applying to?
The Factions server coming out August 24.

4. What is your timezone?
I live in EST.

5. Are you a donator?
Sadly, No.

6. What is your Discord ID?
Xmorphical#5918

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Probably about 2-4 hours on weekdays, and 3-6 hours on weekends.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I'm taking French this year.

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I've been on the discord for a few days now. I plan to play for longer periods of time and helping as much as possible.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think it's amazing. The way it's set up, it's a new and refreshing idea. It's amazing because the community is friendly, helpful, kind, but also stern and strict when needed. It's also amazing because between the trailer, sneak peaks, and overall organization of the server, everything is set up great. The trailer shows you a snippet of the server, and it gets you instantly hooked. The sneak peaks show you the progress of the server, and it gets you excited for the server. The organization of the server, looks great. The way you guys interact with the community, from suggestions, to rewards, it is amazing. Also, the way you guys turned factions into a whole new experience, is new and very refreshing. From the way you inputted proning, to the idea of guns with scopes, is all completely new and refreshing. The factions experience used to be just building obsidian bases, getting spawners, and killing people with swords and bows, and blowing up walls to get into bases. With guns, you can flip battles in seconds. For example, if someones was attacking my base, and I had a sniper, I could keep shooting him so he couldn't get in. I could hold him off until my teammates get there. It adds so much more to factions. You can do sneak attacks on people, have all out battles in an arena, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.This is why I think MuxMC is new, refreshing, and amazing.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to be staff because I want to help others, join into the staff community, and help with staff related things. I want to help others because if someone is in trouble with something, has a question, or wants to have a person to talk to, I want to be that person they talk to. If they are having problems with others members, are wondering about how the server works, or needs to talk to their problems, I want to be the person they ask, and the person they talk to. Say for example, if a person was being bullied in the discord server or they are having trouble with a hacker, I want to be the person they ask for help. If a person is wondering if they need to download mods, or if it's something else, I want to be the one who they ask. If a person was having self doubts and were sad, I want to be the person they connect to with that. I want to help out the community as much as possible, and I want to help with all I can. If someone needs help with a texture pack(like today), I'll help with that. If a staff member needs help with a person going out of line or if they needed help with what to do, I'll be there to help. I want to be able to help with any negative situation as much as I can, whether its on discord or the server. I want to join into the staff community because everyone in the staff is friendly and chill. Take for example, today I was talking with Vaporwave, and we were talking about every day things, and it was extremely chill. Sometimes on other servers, staff might only answer questions, and not just talk and interact. MuxMC has staff that are great at their job, and friendly and relaxing. I want to join into the staff community because I want to be apart of the team. I want to be able to work on things behind the scenes, so the server can be more enjoyable for everyone. I want to help with staff related things for that exact reason too. Take for example, I want to be able to work on little updates and events for the discord server, and I want to do stuff like that on the minecraft server too. Overall, I want to be staff because I want to help out, join into the staff community, and help with staff related things.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should choose me because I have experience, I'm respectful, honest, friendly, and helpful.
The experience I have so far is that I have been staff on other small discord servers (around 40 people) and most of them enjoyed when I was with them. I am not staff on any server as of right now because the servers I was staff on were either given up on or deleted. That being said, I helped out a lot and did events on those, which i'm hoping we can do on MuxMC too. People also enjoyed when I was on and enjoyed my company, so I have some experience.
I'm respectful because I never try to cause a fight, degrade someone else, or disrespect my peers and leaders. For example, I will never insult someone I don't know, or insult someone at all. I won't ever degrade someone else because it can hurt them. For example, if I make someone out to be a horrible person and overall terrible, not only will that tarnish their reputation, that will also hurt them. That's why I'll never degrade someone. Lastly, I won't ever disrespect my peers or leaders because it could wreck my friendship with them, and I could be demoted. For example, if I started getting attitude and throwing shade at MrRory or others, I could get demoted. That's why I'm respectful.
I'm honest because if something goes wrong, I will never lie about it.
Let's say one of my friends hacks on the server. I won't ever lie and tell the staff he didn't. If someone breaks a rule in discord, I won't ever say they didn't. If someone does anything that is breaking a rule, I will always tell the truth. That's why i'm honest.
I'm friendly because I always interact with other players, and am always kind to them. For example, I will usually chat with other players and ask how they're doing, and be nice to them. That's how I interact with other players. Another example is if I see a kid who is lonely and wants to talk to someone, I'll talk to them and ask how they're doing and give them nice responses like "Cool! :)" or "That's awesome!". This is how I am kind.
Lastly, i'm helpful because I try to help people with problems, and I try to help staff. For example, If someone has a problem with someone else, or if someone can't get into the server, I will try as much as I can to fix it. Another example is if a staff member needs help with another player or more, I will always try to help them as much as I can. This is why you should choose me over other applicants.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes I do (Explained in Question 12)

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No I have not.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I consider my greatest strengths are:
Being on time and being active.
Being patient when needed.
Having a sense of humor.

I think one of my greatest strengths is being on time and being active. I think this because the moment i'm a minute late for something, I immediately go to where I need to be. For example, if there was a staff meeting, I wouldn't be late for it. I'm almost always on time and ready. I also think being active is one of my strengths too because I spend a good amount of time each day online and chatting. It shows how dedicated I am to this server, and how much I would enjoy being a staff member. This is why I think being on time and active is one of my greatest strengths.
I think another one of my greatest strength is being patient when it's needed. For example, if a person was spamming and being a nuisance, I usually would be calm and ask what is wrong. I usually am able to keep the intensity down so everyone is calm, and that's why I think one of my greatest strengths is being patient when needed.
Lastly, I think having a sense of humor is another good strength of mine. For example, if someone is joking around and acting funny, I don't act super serious and tense. I usually laugh or think it's funny, which I think is a good strength to have. These are my greatest strengths.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
I consider my greatest weakness is getting agitated if someone is spamming me or repeatedly saying annoying or offensive things.
As an example, if someone is acting like a smart alack, I might get agitated by it. Another example is if someone is spamming "Why?" In chat, after we've explained their question, I might get agitated if they continue after I said to stop. Lastly, if someone is saying homophobic comments and racist comments, I will get agitated. This is my greatest weakness.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
One staff member I can think of is Vaporwave.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I would describe myself as chill, relaxed, patient, and mature. I enjoy helping people, I'm friendly, calm, and cooperative.
I'm calm, mature, patient, and chill because I usually act pretty level headed, I'm really relaxed, and I stay calm in certain situations. For example, if a staff was demoting people and going crazy with power, I would stay calm and talk to the higher ups. Another example is if a guy was spamming, I would stay calm and either tell him to stop or mute him and ask him why he did in dms.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I can't be on during 9-11 am because of sports for the summer, and then, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm for the school year because of sports. Also, I have school too so I might not be able to be on as much(Will still be on a lot).

Last edited:
Bump

Reason: Have not received a response from a Staff member or a player in general within the last 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.