Staff Application

fica08

1. What is your IGN? Fica08
2. What is your age? 12+ but please keep reading.
3. What server are you applying to? play.muxmc.net
4. What is your timezone? GMT
5. Are you a donator? Yes due to its enjoyable on MuxMC Faction Wars I've only been here for a little while and enjoy it so much!
6. What is your Discord ID? minetheway #6140
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? It will be easy to dedicate 10+ hours a week to the server. This will range due to exams, etc!

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I am able to speak English,German,Serbian
9. How long have you played MuxMC? Ive played since Season 2 beginning
10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think it is a new and innovated idea that I haven't come across before. To me, I would like it as it brings a whole different element to Minceraft by bringing functioning guns to a faction server, creating a competitive faction server that will have it's rises and falls during the experience. This idea sort of reminds me of rust, as you build your own base with other people and have to survive attacks from other people, whilst at the same time, gathering resources and loot to fortify your defenses. Overall, this seems like a fantastic idea and I would love to be involved in any way possible!
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? Firstly, my main point of wanting to join the Staff Team is that I feel like this is going to be an amazing idea and will blow up and I would love to be apart of the team that helps keep the community you've built stable and moderate anyone who tries to sabotage other peoples' experience. This means that every individual player will have the best experience possible by playing a fair and just server. Secondly, I want to be apart of the development of the servers community by supporting the server through donations and by building up the player database by advertising the server more. This overall will make me look more like a friendly person online and give the server better rapport. Finally, I feel like this would be a good opportunity to greatly increase my skills as a staff member by integrating maturity and fairness together by making a model staff member.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? It's not often that you get work focused people who are mature and old enough in Minecraft, due to it being mostly populated by younger generations. Due to my age and experience, as I work outside of gaming, I feel like accepting my application over others is better as you have the combined experience of working with people and making sure everything runs smoothly as well as the experience of helping develop a few servers for my self and also Administrating those servers. This experience is vital with being a moderator on ANY server, and I would like to bring that experience to this server!
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes I do! As I just explained, I have developed quite a few servers, one last year and another one a couple years back. I have also been a Moderator on a Towny server (that closed just last year) and was on that server for about 6 months. I managed to get to Sr Moderator and helped managed both the staff team and the community. However, experience doesn't need to be based in-game.(edited)

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I have not received a single punishment
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? My biggest strength is my confidence! I am very confident due to my past experience with professional acting and due to my job in the hospital. This is vital to this role as you need to be able to speak up against other staff members, if they are doing something they shouldn't, and should be able to stand up against peers in-game and other players. Another strength of mine is understanding people's situations and formulating a specific and fair approach to their problems. This again will be vital with this job! 16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest weakness is my kindness towards others. This will apply in-game but mostly applies outside in the world. With my job, I am sometimes too kind to some patients that I form emotional ties with them (which isn't allowed in a hospital setting as you can become emotionally involved withe the patient). Applying this to an in-game setting might have its advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantage of this is that I may allow someone to get away with something due to my kindness. In order to

work on this I need to become a more strict individual which I hope to learn during this experience
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) No, unfortunately.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I have described a lot of characteristics in previous questions, but the main things you ought to know about me is that I am an aspiring Paramedic in the UK and hope to achieve my potential and reach the top. This ambitious behavior is on of my traits, and this makes me determined to not give up no matter how hard the journey to my goal may be. Another important trait is that I am kind and caring to others. I try my best to be liked by everyone, as personally I don't like it when someone doesn't like me. This mixed with my ambitious behavior makes me determined to gain everyone's trust and respect to make sure they like me.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? No there is not. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you Fica08

MrRoryTV

Administrator
Hello @fica08
Thank you for applying on MuxMC.

Your application has been excepted into the Interview process.

Please add me on discord:

MrRoryTV#3703

iFlyYT

1. What is your IGN? Fica08
2. What is your age? 12+ but please keep reading.
3. What server are you applying to? play.muxmc.net
4. What is your timezone? GMT
5. Are you a donator? Yes due to its enjoyable on MuxMC Faction Wars I've only been here for a little while and enjoy it so much!
6. What is your Discord ID? minetheway #6140
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? It will be easy to dedicate 10+ hours a week to the server. This will range due to exams, etc!

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I am able to speak English,German,Serbian
9. How long have you played MuxMC? Ive played since Season 2 beginning
10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think it is a new and innovated idea that I haven't come across before. To me, I would like it as it brings a whole different element to Minceraft by bringing functioning guns to a faction server, creating a competitive faction server that will have it's rises and falls during the experience. This idea sort of reminds me of rust, as you build your own base with other people and have to survive attacks from other people, whilst at the same time, gathering resources and loot to fortify your defenses. Overall, this seems like a fantastic idea and I would love to be involved in any way possible!
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? Firstly, my main point of wanting to join the Staff Team is that I feel like this is going to be an amazing idea and will blow up and I would love to be apart of the team that helps keep the community you've built stable and moderate anyone who tries to sabotage other peoples' experience. This means that every individual player will have the best experience possible by playing a fair and just server. Secondly, I want to be apart of the development of the servers community by supporting the server through donations and by building up the player database by advertising the server more. This overall will make me look more like a friendly person online and give the server better rapport. Finally, I feel like this would be a good opportunity to greatly increase my skills as a staff member by integrating maturity and fairness together by making a model staff member.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? It's not often that you get work focused people who are mature and old enough in Minecraft, due to it being mostly populated by younger generations. Due to my age and experience, as I work outside of gaming, I feel like accepting my application over others is better as you have the combined experience of working with people and making sure everything runs smoothly as well as the experience of helping develop a few servers for my self and also Administrating those servers. This experience is vital with being a moderator on ANY server, and I would like to bring that experience to this server!
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? Yes I do! As I just explained, I have developed quite a few servers, one last year and another one a couple years back. I have also been a Moderator on a Towny server (that closed just last year) and was on that server for about 6 months. I managed to get to Sr Moderator and helped managed both the staff team and the community. However, experience doesn't need to be based in-game.(edited)

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I have not received a single punishment
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? My biggest strength is my confidence! I am very confident due to my past experience with professional acting and due to my job in the hospital. This is vital to this role as you need to be able to speak up against other staff members, if they are doing something they shouldn't, and should be able to stand up against peers in-game and other players. Another strength of mine is understanding people's situations and formulating a specific and fair approach to their problems. This again will be vital with this job! 16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest weakness is my kindness towards others. This will apply in-game but mostly applies outside in the world. With my job, I am sometimes too kind to some patients that I form emotional ties with them (which isn't allowed in a hospital setting as you can become emotionally involved withe the patient). Applying this to an in-game setting might have its advantages and disadvantages. The main disadvantage of this is that I may allow someone to get away with something due to my kindness. In order to

work on this I need to become a more strict individual which I hope to learn during this experience
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) No, unfortunately.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I have described a lot of characteristics in previous questions, but the main things you ought to know about me is that I am an aspiring Paramedic in the UK and hope to achieve my potential and reach the top. This ambitious behavior is on of my traits, and this makes me determined to not give up no matter how hard the journey to my goal may be. Another important trait is that I am kind and caring to others. I try my best to be liked by everyone, as personally I don't like it when someone doesn't like me. This mixed with my ambitious behavior makes me determined to gain everyone's trust and respect to make sure they like me.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? No there is not. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope to hear from you soon! Thank you Fica08
Well done man Goodluck!