Staff application

. What is your IGN? Cyndaninja.

2. What is your age? i am 13 years old.

3. What server are you applying to? Factions.

4. What is your timezone? My timezone is GMT .

5. Are you a donator? Yes i have Empeor rank.

6. What is your Discord ID? Cyndaninja#5473.

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? On weekends/Holidays around 6+ hours. On Weekdays i can play around 4+ hours. though i always have discord open on my phone so i can respond to most questions on discord.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No i only speak english.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I've been playing MuxMc since 2018 when Alacroy was an admin.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think MuxMc is a great faction server. With a really friendly community and i always really enjoy myself.
Its also very well developed by the Developers of MuxMc and has very professional staff.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be a staff member on MuxMc Because I really enjoy MuxMc and minecraft as a server and a game.
i really enjoy all the players on Mux and are very enjoyable to chat with! I also love answering questions and i find helping other people really good as i know myself that i have just helped another player maximize their experience on MuxMc. Just as the staff helped me enjoy my experience on MuxMc.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because i personally feel that i am really active and helpful on Muxmc.
i also have 7+ months of staff experience. which means i have alot of experience with helping players and dealing with high pressure situations.
aswell as my timezone is different to alot of players and i can be online moderating while others are sleeping.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? yes i have around 7+ months of staff experience on servers
i was a former manager on a 15 playerbase on weekdays and around 30 on weekdays i applied at the start of 2019 and got helper and worked my way up to manager then later resigned as i felt i needed to move on i mostly moderated chat , looked for hackers and managed the staff team. i helped the community more active and bigger by doing events such as karaoke.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? no i have never been punished on MuxMc

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? My greatest strength would be being able to handle any situations. iswell as being able to answer any questions at almost anytime and pretty much anywhere. i also usaully try to see both side of each stories to try have the most fair judgement i can.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? my greatest weakness would be the fact that im relativly shy during voicecalls.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) no i do not have a staff member who can vouch for me.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. i am a 13 year old who enjoys playing mc and football i am really friendly and love answering people's questions

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? not really

Hey, I'm not the judge on the application, but I recommend adding some more detail, you can see other applications and try to put in as much effort as they did.

Last edited:

Thianispro

Administrator
Hello Cyndaninja. I think this application is a little short. I would like to know some more about you