_Nightmarish_

2. What is your age?

3. What is your timezone?
EST

4. Are you a donator?
No

5. What is your Discord ID?
Nightmarish#6316

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
5-6

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Fluent in English but a bit archaic in French and Spanish

7. How long have you played MuxMC?
Less than a day (at this current moment)

8. What do you think of MuxMC?
It is an enjoyable and refreshing experience with a very interactive and helpful community.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
With over 3 hundred total hours on multiple factions servers I have come to learn what actions staff have taken to make sure that their respective server is working at it's peak 100% of the time as well as making sure that the community is having an enjoyable experience as intended, so I am here to help lend my knowledge and experience to help further this community along side those who help shape this server to what is it today

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
First and foremost without having a longtime experience on this server helps me have a non-biased approach to situations pertaining to the players of MuxMC

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes (not in Minecraft). My staff experience come from the numerous jobs I have held in my personally life (Mercedes-Benz, Amazon, and currently at a NightClub) although these are not the same as staff positions on a game i feel as though they will help and should be very similar (in concept)

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My ability to work well in a team as well as solo with little to no 'hiccups' and never having a lapse in judgement as for I think about situations thoroughly and methodically.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My emotions -- i.e.-- if i am being personally attacked by somebody i tend to not retaliate or do anything about it as to not make/do any biased actions towards the other party and ask for assistance from an outside party (another person)

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a 20 yr. old pre-med student who in my down time makes music, works as a DJ to offset school expenses and plays MC

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Most of my time is spent making music (as for i work as a DJ at a nightclub) so when I am not online relaxing playing MC I am working on music and talking on discord (if not at work)(so i am almost always available on discord if anybody has issues or needs me for any reason)

Xezabeth

Head-Moderator
Greetings!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for a staff position on MuxMC, but unfortunately we cannot open a position for you at this time. For future reference, try putting a bit more time and effort into your application the next time you apply. You never know what could happen next time!

You may re-apply for this position after 14 days of this application’s denial.

When applying in the future, make sure to read all our help and guideline threads on becoming a staff member to help you in your writing process!

Sincerely,
Xezabeth // Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.