Eszet_

1. What is your IGN?
Eszet_
2. What is your age?
16 soon 17.
3. What is your timezone?
Eu.
4. Are you a donator?
I got a rank yes i dont know if i donated in the past.
5. What is your Discord ID?
Esseᴷᵃʳᵐᵃ#1819
5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Week days i spend like 6-7h on weekends basically the whole day.
6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes i speak english and swedish fluently and i know some spanish.
7. How long have you played MuxMC?
Since first day.
8. What do you think of MuxMC?
I enjoy playing on mux. Since i started mux the staff and the devs have made a great job on fixing the server with gamebreaking bugs dupes and stuff. And its for sure a server with big potential.
9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
Cause ive been around such long time and i feel like i wanna step up and not only be a player but also a staff. And ive been here since basically day 1 i know more then most of the community same goes with helping people out on the server, sure i can still help out people rn but i feel like if they see staff on they will rather ask that staff then a regular player and i wanna be there to help.
10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Cause of my experiance in both factions and in mux in general ive been on this server for so long i basically know everything and ive been playing factions for almost 3 years and competetive factions for like 1year i know what im doing.
11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes i was helper on a skyblockserver called scopedmc and then i was admin on another server that is closed down sadly.
12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
Yes warned and muted in s1 i think one time.
13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My strenght is def my experiance and my activity only one that may be as active as me is alacroy and thats barley. Im basically on all the time and can always help out.
14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My weakness is that i can be a little bit toxic if somone is talking shit to me but as a staff i wont be toxic back and i will handle it the proper way.
15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Yes cloud9__ and itzburger
16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
Im a hardworking mineman with a huge interest into fotball (soccer) only time i skip minecraft is when im off school or fotball. I am 16year old from Sweden thats just enjoys spending all my spare time on mc.
17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Im the most hardworking mineman ull ever see

Xezabeth

Head-Moderator
Greetings!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for a staff position on MuxMC, but unfortunately we cannot open a position for you at this time. For future reference, try putting a bit more time and effort into your application the next time you apply. You never know what could happen next time!

You may re-apply for this position after 14 days of this application’s denial.

When applying in the future, make sure to read all our help and guideline threads on becoming a staff member to help you in your writing process!

Sincerely,
Xezabeth // Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.