staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be staff really bad because I want to make sure people wont break rule and give this great server a downfall. I understand if you don't want me as staff but I just want to ask for a chance. I also want to be staff because I like to help people a lot. I also found some glitches when playing like when i placed a chest next to each other they would sometimes go invisible instill I rejoin. I promise to do my very best so thank you for everything you do to keep this server as great as it is and thank you for reading this and thank you for hopefully giving me a chance. im 12 and that may be a sin but im just making sure im honest

Last edited:
also I forgot the other needed things
I do have discord and im in the server discord because i can report glitches if it needs screenshot
I think thats all i need ill check back at this after school good bye and thank you if you give me a chance! have a good day! :cool:

Jamiescooter,

Thank you for showing your love for MuxMC by applying to become a staff member! Be sure to follow the guidelines that have been provided to you in the Applications forum.

I recommend that you edit this one to the standards that we set.

Best,
Admin Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.