3. What server are you applying to?
Factions
4. What is your timezone?
EU
5. Are you a donator?
Yes (top rank)
6. What is your Discord ID?
Thian#4724
7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
4 Hours during the week and 5-6 on the weekend.
8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I speak Dutch and English.
9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I started playing Muxmc since Opfactions.
10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I believe Mux to be a great server and hope it will come back as it used to be.
11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I believe with the fact I am a very active player who can get on nearly all the time allows me to be able to resolve issues concerning hackers and other issues. And since I like working in a team I can work together pretty well. I wanna help the players and the other staff members and
12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think you should choose me because I have a lot of experience and can spend a lot of time on the server and discord. I love helping new players or players that have problems In the server or discord. I wanna help make mux bigger and better and more active
13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Yes, I have been staff on a couple of Minecraft servers and I have been manager and staff on mux self.
14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
Yes, I have been kicked from the discord and banned from the server once because of a stupid mistake on my end.
15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I have a lot of experience as a staff member and I'm pretty good at working together
16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
properly that I sometimes want to do too much some say its a good thing but sometimes it's pretty annoying because I don't wanna pick all the staff stuff so others cant do anything
17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
Spencer
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I'm Thain I just turned 16 on the 25th of May. I'm from the Netherlands I like to play games and hangout with people om discord. I'm still in school and going into my last year after the summer break. if you wanna know more about me feel free to ask me on discord
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
I have a working mic and can call like 24/7

I'd like to you see back on the team as i know how you work and how hard you work and what you've done in the past for the server.

But if we are going to to it with the application, you can try to explain 11. Why do you want to be staff on mux mc, more.

- Ceilinglight

Status
Not open for further replies.