Not open for further replies.

458beast

1. What is your IGN? 458beast

2. What is your age? 12 and 11 months

3. What server are you applying to? muxmc // factions

4. What is your timezone? EU

5. Are you a donator? YES

6. What is your Discord ID? Rv Beast#2282

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 4-6 depending but i have holiday soon so like 12

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? no only english

9. How long have you played MuxMC? 6 months

10. What do you think of MuxMC? ITS amazing that comuinity is non toxic good players ect...

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? i have been wanting to be staff for a long time since i am on for so long i wanted help or do something better for the server

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? cause i will bring good stuff to the server and i am very active

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? NO its going to be my first

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? No

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? being on , know how to manage chat , always will be looking for hackers

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? tbh idk really

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) No

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. amazing person who is open to answer any question in the world

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? No

Status
Not open for further replies.