Sum1zbob's Staff App.

Sum1zbob

1. What is your IGN? Sum1zbob

2. What is your age? 18

3. What is your timezone? NA But I play a lot of late NA transitioning into AU time.

4. Are you a donator? Not currently but seeing the new improvements on the server I am planning to become one.

5. What is your Discord ID? Sum1zbob#7201

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? I do play with a faction on MuxMC and I do dedicate a large amount of time to playing MuxMC, On average a few hours a day ranging anywhere from 2-8 hours. With the Newly added additions to MuxMC I will be spending a lot more time here.

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? I Speak English but I do understand a little Spanish and a little French.

7. How long have you played MuxMC? I have been playing MuxMC for the past season which is when I first found out about it and have been playing it since.

8. What do you think of MuxMC? I think MuxMC is a great server with great potential to become something very big and very productive. I have seen a few problems roll through and the wonderful staff team of MuxMC has worked effortlessly to get these problems solved and best for the playing community.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be staff on MuxMC because I have seen how great the staff community is on here and ive seen potential for new staff members who are hard working dedicated people who enjoy the community and the team of MuxMC. And I would like to be a part of punishing cheaters and keeping the community clean both in chat and in the gameplay.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I should be chosen because I am a Hard Working, Dedicated, Motivated Player and I think I would be a great addition to your staff team and I think I could be a great help. I have already helped and been very cooperative with the staff on here currently.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I have been a Community Admin of an over 250+player server a few years ago called BerserkMC (I would manage helping the in game players with problems, faction warnings and or removal of blacklisted things, and taking care of players cheating and or using blacklisted mods). I have been Basic Mod on a 500+ player server called FactionsLab in the VERY Beginning when it first released. (I would just help players in chat and punish people in the chat using racist terms, Spamming, and or bypassing punishment). and I have had plenty of jobs working with people and working with different communities and age groups, such as cashier positions and customer service jobs, as well as call service jobs talking to people constantly.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I have never been punished on MuxMC

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? I believe I am Very patient with people, and I also believe that I am a very understanding person and that I really consider and care for whats best on the other persons end.

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I Would say my greatest weakness is that I can sometimes be rude unintentionally or unknowingly but I always correct myself and apologize.

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) Melvard, and Possibly Bobby.

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. My name is Bryan, Im 18 years old and I enjoy being outside and my dogs. I enjoy spending time playing games such as Minecraft, Fortnite, call of duty, and etc. I am a nice, Funny person and I would enjoy getting to know as much of this community as I can.

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? Currently my headset is having audio issues so my mic is quiet. but I am working to get it fixed asap

Last edited:
Hey Sum1zbob

I really like your application at the moment, but I feel like you need a little more detail. In your application, you should try and explain as much as possible. For example, in number 11 you should tell us what you did as an admin at Berserk MC. If you use this guide here I feel like it'll really improve your application. If you have any questions or need help with your application message me on discord at NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256.

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos

Sum1zbob

Hey Sum1zbob

I really like your application at the moment, but I feel like you need a little more detail. In your application, you should try and explain as much as possible. For example, in number 11 you should tell us what you did as an admin at Berserk MC. If you use this guide here I feel like it'll really improve your application. If you have any questions or need help with your application message me on discord at NoHaxOnlyPotatos#2256.

-NoHaxOnlyPotatos
Thank You, I just edited it and would love anymore feedback you have on my app!