2. What is your age?
in 13 but 14 in April

3. What is your timezone?
GST (+4)

4. Are you a donator?
Not yet but I will in the near future

5. What is your Discord ID?
HyperGamer 27_YT#9645

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
As of now the server is offline but normally I spend 2-4 hrs but if I become staff I can spend like 5-6 if needed

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
I speak fluent English a bit of Arabic and a bit of Spanish

7. How long have you played MuxMC?
I've been playing ever since pre-season at the start so like 3-4 months

8. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think it's an amazing server which has done such a good job with intriguing players and keeping them and it also has an amazing community which are always positive alongside amazing staff who work so hard every day to make the player experience better for everyone and also has great developers who work so hard to add new features and fix bugs to help the server. I also think of it as my favorite server I've ever played because first of all, I love OP factions and I love looking at it improve

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
To help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, I'm good at handling large crowds and Handling impatient players and being active every day possible. I can easily handle large groups of people as I have had experience as an owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now and love it. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed. The only thing I cannot do so good, builds because I am not a very creative person when it comes to building huge and cool structures.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Minecraft has honestly, always been my favorite thing to play. The day I bought it, it instantly becomes an obsession. Making new friends on servers has always been exciting for me. I can offer players to these servers a warm, welcome and make them feel at home. I always make sure of my actions and make sure that what I'm doing is right and never jump to conclusions when I'm doing anything I always look for evidence to make sure what I'm doing is right and never ever disobey any orders given to me. I always get my work done as fast as I can but still making sure it not rushing through anything and always try to get my job done on time. And I am mature and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. I would never disappoint you. I can help with hacking and drama started on the server. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and with passion. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as fewer mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause them to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, I often see a lot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I am currently owner on my server called CollisionCraft it's an OP factions server that my co-owner and I have been working on for 3 months and is set to release sometime this or next month
Why should we accept you?:
12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
not at all and I am not looking to any time soon,
13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Building, Giving suggestions (I have many), Knowing when or when not to ban report tempban etc..

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
coding being takes seriously because I'm only 13-14

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
not really but I've talked with Bobby a couple of times

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a 13 (almost 14) year old boy I love helping people, im responsible and I give great suggestions. I live in Dubai and i always get my work done on time
17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
nothing relevant

I would use an application such as Grammarly to make ur post more Profesional looks way better and makes your application more appealing to admins

Status
Not open for further replies.