TBNRANT

2. What is your age?

3. What is your timezone?
GST(+4)

4. Are you a donator?
Yes

5. What is your Discord ID?
HyperGamer 27_YT#9645

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
Sunday<>4 hours
Monday<>3 hours
Tuesday<>5 hours
Wednesday<>3 hours
Thursday<>6 hours
Friday<>6 hours (depending on family plans or not)
Saturday<>5-7 hours

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Not really I'm learning Arabic and I'm learning Spanish

7. How long have you played MuxMC?
I played for 8 months or more

8. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think MuxMC is one of the greatest Minecraft servers I've ever played on. The staff are almost always online, the owner is usually quick to respond to messages and problems and very easily, the players are always supportive and online, it has a good overall vibe to the server, and updates come out frequently.

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to become staff on MuxMC to help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds, Handling impatient players, and being active every day possible. I can easily handle large groups of people as I have had experience as an admin/owner of a server. I am very patient when it comes to pesky players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, (since release I believe) and love it. I know almost all basic/intermediate commands of what an admin should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed.

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think you should choose me because I am a trustworthy and helpful person who loves helping people when they're new or they need help I am always online (for my time period) and I like to think I play in a way which I will go out of my way to help a player when needed and I will always do my tasks on time and well, and I'm very good at identifying hackers and what hacks they are using and always report directly to staff after I have found one. I also always willing to help people will problems or questions and in general, I have been staff on multiple servers and have been very trustworthy and I was always online and ready to help people

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
off MC, no but on other servers yes, I am an admin on a server and have been trusted by the owner and other staff and have been on very frequently throughout the weeks and I own my own MC server which isn't released yet but we have a discord server that we update a lot.

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
0 punishments. and not looking for any

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
Handling large crowds, Building, Being online, Humble, work well with new people,

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
Being made fun of because of my age

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
not really but I talk with some staff

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a 13-year-old boy who lives ln Dubai I love meeting new people and working alongside other staff and love making jokes and being happy

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
nope, there is nothing left that I haven't said already.

Last edited:
This application needs work, elaborate a lot on questions 10-17. Good luck with your application. ItzBurger#7084