TheArchetict1

HI, IM THEARCHETICT1I, I believe I would make a good addition to the staff team and represent past staff with a good opinion, reason to play on the server , and have a fun community that everyone enjoys. I dont really know the staff ranks but I would apply for helper to help moderate, control issues players may have, or any guidelines I would have to follow and complete them with full efficiency. I also am a good builder, I can decorate for event or new additions to the server such as the server spawn. To enhance the experience of welcoming players ready to start there journey on MuxMc. From past servers I staffed on i saw the effects of what I have done for a server and the community loved it, including the staff team and especially myself. Theres a great future for the server that I Invision. Pls and thanks for the opportunity.

iFlyYT

The application format is :

1. What is your IGN?

2. What is your age?

3. What server are you applying to?

4. What is your timezone?

5. Are you a donator?

6. What is your Discord ID?

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?

9. How long have you played MuxMC?

10. What do you think of MuxMC?

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?