Not open for further replies.

Trenchpic

1. What is your IGN? Trenchpic

2. What is your age? 15 Years of age

3. What server are you applying to? MuxMC Factions

4. What is your timezone? NA

5. Are you a donator? Yes

6. What is your Discord ID? Trench#5556

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 4-6 hours a week.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? No, I only speak English, but I am learning Spanish in High School.

9. How long have you played MuxMC? I played MuxMC since map 0 and all the way up to the first ever competitive factions map.

10. What do you think of MuxMC? I think it is a great server, with great staff that plays and monitors it. It does have a lot of bugs and glitches, but I know the staff is working hard on fixing that. It has a great community and great plugins.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? Right now the server is doing great, but there is a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed. I want to join the staff team to help fix those bugs. Also, I would like to make the community better, get rid of stuff like toxicity, and overall rudeness to staff members. Plus, it would be cool to do events with the community. I think the most important part of being staff, is to make sure the community is happy and content. I also want MuxMC to become a well known server like, Hypixel, Vanity, and Pvpwars. The server has great potential and great staff. I've seen that Staff can have hard times, and it is a big responsibility. Which is why, I want to join the staff team. Joining the MuxMc staff team is a huge accomplishment, everyone who is on the staff team work hard and do there best at everything.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have factions experience. I've been playing Minecraft since 2012. I am active and can be on when needed. I have tons of faction experience, owning tons of factions and playing a ton of different servers. I have also played other game modes like prisons and skyblock. I will always do my best in stopping the rule breakers who come on just to ruin other players experience. I will do my best to make sure the community is happy and content. I will help everyone who needs help and do it good. I may mess up a couple times, but that's the process to becoming a better staff member. I want to be the go to man, when someone asks for help on the server.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I've been helper on a server called ScopedMC. I know all the basic commands and all the rules of MuxMC. I have no idea how to SS someone. The server closed down before I could be promoted to mod. I know the most basic things to being a staff member. My goal is to help improve the server and create a bigger community.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I've gotten perm muted on map 0. Also, banned 2 times for small offenses.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? One of my greatest strengths is that I have great faction experience. I played multiple servers with big factions. I'm always on MC doing something, somewhere.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? I think my greatest weakness is that I can be toxic at sometimes when someone gets me mad or continues to harass me about something. But, I feel like I can adapt or change my personality so that can't happen at all.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) ItzBurger can vouch for me.

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I like to have fun. I think I have a great personality. When I meet someone for the first time, it usually takes a little bit for me to warm up to them. I can adapt or change my personality to fit a role.

19. Is there anything else you would like us to know? #TrenchOnTop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.