3. What server are you applying to?
MUXMC Factions

4. What is your timezone?
CEST/EU

5. Are you a donator?
No, I do have a OG tag

6. What is your Discord ID?
WHuz#0370

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
I can be MINIMUM online 5-6 hours per day!

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, I speak the following languages
English
Dutch
German

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
Not very long, but I know most things! I played a little bit on the Kingdom server and am planning to be VERY active in the factions one.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I think it is a great server with a good community, the kingdom server is really a community and the factions server seems to be going good!

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless if this is indeed a faction server. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a helper in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the network remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on Archon has that beacon of light they can approach. I am a passionate young individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone in happiness. Through seeing others relieved or even exultant makes all the stress worth it. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and even if I am not capable or unsure in regards to an issue that may be occurring I will always find a solution to ensure that person is in a better state than they originally were!

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
My first vanilla Minecraft server was known as Alliance-Craft. The server was a Free-Build Vanilla Minecraft server with a consistent player base. At the time it was recognized as one of the most popular Minecraft Free-Build servers in Australia. The owner at the time took over the server after the founder had decided to resign from his position as owner. On this vanilla Minecraft server, I acquired the rank of helper through being proactive and helping other players within the server. I maintained my position for several months until the new owner decided that he had no use for helpers as he claimed that administrators were giving this rank out as a reward for players ‘actively helping the community’. Several days later after my demotion, I was then offered the position of Moderator after a process of applications and interviews. As a moderator, I kept the community a fun and safe environment as I enforced rules, executed punishments upon players who went against the rules and engaged with the community. I was yet again offered a promotion to an administrator. However, I declined as I felt that the extra responsibility was unnecessary as I enjoyed my work as a moderator.
On may, 2015 I applied for a guild known as LycanFang - A social community guild founded in 2009 consisting of a few hundred members. After several months of being active on the forums, I was promoted to section moderator on the guild's forum through an application process. I spent another nine months in the guild being proactive and moderating the sites and taking care of the recruitment as an officer. As time progressed, I joined the guild council and remain a member of the guild council. My position in the guild requires me to conduct critical decisions as to guild alliances, expansion into other games, recruitment and site administration along with other responsibilities.
I have experience in running servers and moderating several networks including the Legacy Networks which was an unturned network of servers, Damon707’s Network which was an Australian Youtuber’s mini-games server and Lost Factions, which was a faction server owned by AshleyMarieeGaming. I also have experience as an administrator in several community forums, servers and social media sites at several community organizations.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
I did explain a lot of this in number 11 and 12, don't really want to repeat things.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
No, never!

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
I am very flexible, what I mean by that is that I will be online always and even come online if a member DMs me on discord that needs help, I will even do that at night.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My 'greatest weakness' is moderating in the morning, (8.00 AM - 10.00 AM) I won't be ever online in the moring as I am always online till late, if I would be staff then my times would be (12/13:00PM - 04:00 AM)

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
No

18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
My name is Wesley, I play minecraft for a very long time and have a lot of experience in moderating servers. I love to interact with the community!

MrRoryTV

Administrator
Hey! I have realized that this is a copied application from when you most likely applied on “The Achron”

Application Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.