Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your IGN? WaterManKitty

2. What is your age? 18

3. What is your timezone? EST

4. Are you a donator? No, I'm a partner though

5. What is your Discord ID? Bypasser_#3663

5. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average? 8-10

6. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? English Spanish and German

7. How long have you played MuxMC? pretty much all of the Open Beta

8. What do you think of MuxMC? Its an amazing server with really good players (mostly) and the staff are amazing! Also, the custom factions is a truly incredible game it has all the right things and I love helping you guys change and make it better, this server is one of the best out in my opinion and I love playing on it and I really wish to if not help see it grow to a Big server!

9. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC? I want to be staff because I play probably more than 80% of the players and when no staff are on the hackers go wild! ill be on at like 2:30 am and all of the war zone is fly hacking people. its really downgrading for the reputation of the server and I think I could make a huge change in that. I can be on whenever you need me too and have all the right skills! Also, I can attribute most of my days to this server. I also want to help you guys out, you all work so hard and I feel with my knowledge and strengths I can give you guys a slight break on the action and fill your stops when needed! Plus I have already helped bobby and other staff members ban multiple hackers on this server!

10. Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me because I am a well-known player, I'm quite good friends with the other staff members and I am an all around honest person! I love helping the community and I would love to help your current staff grow and become better at what they do! also, I'm am very knowledgeable I have run many other servers in the past (none going above 90 PB ) and I have made quite the plugins, I also know most commands and know how most plugins work, so even your custom plugins I can figure out! I can work well with other staff members. That is key, if your staff don't work well you're the server is going to run not so smooth. I also can be very modest, once I start streaming this server, there will be no bias, even if someone on my stream joins and they Donate top rank, and or pay top tier subscription to my channel there will be no exceptions for anyone, long-term or not. I will also state in my warning the rule/topic they infringed upon to help them further better them selfs and hopefully not make the same mistake, and also if asked I will link them to all the rules and or explain them all to him/her.

11. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC? I mean when no ones on I try my best to help people out!

12. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC? I've been muted by Alacroy for spam XD

13. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)? my greatest strength is probably development, so anything to do with that such as commands, moderating those sorts of things!

14. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)? My Weakness is probably Configs, lmao I can make them I hate editing them though

15. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required) Yes indeed, ItzBurger, Spencer, TheFallen aka (bobby) Jonbar. and possibly Alacroy!

16. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary. I'm a Casual late teens Minecraft player that is in the last year of high school, I also stream which is a pretty consistent income so I could help Financially if I needed too!

17. Is there anything else you would like us to know? nah Amosc if ya want

Last edited:

Xezabeth

Head-Moderator
Greetings,

Some insight on your application, it lacks a lot of detail. Try elaborating on some of your answers to better increase your chance of being considered for staff.
Another thing you could try is making your application answers truly represent you, we know you'd like to see the server grow and catch hackers, but we need more than that.

I'll check back on your application on a few days to see if there's any improvement.

Sincerely,
Nick // Xezabeth.

Greetings,

Some insight on your application, it lacks a lot of detail. Try elaborating on some of your answers to better increase your chance of being considered for staff.
Another thing you could try is making your application answers truly represent you, we know you'd like to see the server grow and catch hackers, but we need more than that.

I'll check back on your application on a few days to see if there's any improvement.

Sincerely,
Nick // Xezabeth.
Thank you, I just updated it to hopefully meet the server standards

Status
Not open for further replies.