xSliq

What is your IGN?
xSliq

2. What is your age?
I am 18 years old!

3. What server are you applying to?
I am applying to FactionWars on MuxMC

4. What is your timezone?
I live in the Eastern America Time Zone.

5. Are you a donator?
No, not right now, but in the future whether I get selected to be on the staff team or not, I will always support this amazing organization.

6. What is your Discord ID?
My Main Discord is Fainted#0125 and My alt discord account is FaintedSZN#9100.

7. How many hours a day can you dedicate to MuxMC on average?
During the summer, I can easily manage 8 hours a day and close to 12 hours aday on the weekends, and after the summer, I will still be active for around 6 hours-10 hours a day.

8. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)?
Yes, I have been learning Chinese since I was 4(now is fluent), am fluent in English, and knows minor Spanish.

9. How long have you played MuxMC?
I haven't played much on MuxMC yet, however I cant wait for the FactionWars release on August 4th. Than I will be active on the server whether I get selected or not.

10. What do you think of MuxMC?
I love MuxMC. I have been in the MuxMC discord for a long time. Everyday after a long day from work, or something not going to well, I would just read MuxMC public-chat on discord. What the Owners and Staff members have made this community is truly phenomenal, as stated above, I cannot wait for the FactionWars Release date on August 24th. I will be online 24/7 grinding out to be the #1 faction. Out of my 6 years of being staff member on esport teams, minecraft servers, Fortnite Teams, Esport Events and being manager on almost 20 organizations, I never seen a organization this successful without even releasing yet.

11. Why do you want to be Staff on MuxMC?
I want to be "Staff" on MuxMC because I enjoy helping out others. As stated in the question above I have been doing this for a rather long time. What I noticed from past expirience with young organizations is that there is no such thing as being a staff member for fame in the server or for money. You do it because of you wanting to improve the server, so instead of being "staff" on MuxMC, I will try to be the X-Factor, the X-Factor is the thing every organization needs to take the next step. This step could be growing more popular, getting more members, or even just more supporters. I will do everything in my power to improve this organization while still trying to have fun whether I make the "staff" team or not.

12. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe you should choose me over other applicants because I have a lot of experience dealing with most hard situations that every organization has to go through. Bans, mutes, inactivity, getting kicked out of the staff team and more.

13. Do you have any past Staff (or similar) experience on or off MC?
Oh Yes, as stated above I have been staff or manager on over 20 Organizations, the bigger ones being HonorGG, VillageLands, ArcticGG, Frozen Scrims, The Ministry, the Misery, and a lot more.

14. Have you ever been punished, no matter how small, on MuxMC?
I have never been punished on MuxMC and is hoping to never get punished as well.

15. What do you consider your greatest strength (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest strength with managing organizations are accepting and punishing other people without actually hurting them or being mean to them.
Also If I get kicked out or released, It won't bother me that much, just motivation for me to do better.

16. What do you consider your greatest weakness (Feel free to list more than one)?
My greatest weakness is holding long grudges over people. This is mainly a IRL weakness and is trying to get better at it everyday.

17. Do you have a Staff member who could potentially vouch for you? (Not required)
I currently do not, but whether I get selected or not, I would like to get to know the staff team better.
18. Describe yourself to us in a brief summary.
I am a 18 year old boy who enjoys playing fast paste games like Fortnite, NBA2K, Minecraft, Call Of Duty, and more. I have a job and will be studing law school in the University of Arizona next year. My name is Chris Zhang and I hope to do everything I can for MuxMC.
19. Is there anything else you would like us to know?
No, just have a good day and if you need anything from me contact me with my discord Fainted#0125

MrRoryTV

Administrator
Interview Process - Add me on discord

MrRoryTV#3703

Denied.

Last edited:

xSliq

Hey, Thank You For Reading My Application, I have sent you a friend request

Chirpy31

" however I cant wait for the FactionWars release on August 4th." you joined August 19 so how were you waiting???